Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tagged!


My sister Mandy tagged me, so here are my answers...


A- Available or married? Available

B- Best Friend? my twin Mandy

C- Cake or Pie? Pie - but no strawberries or whipped cream

D- Drink of Choice? I'm trying to cut down on caffiene so lately its been tea

E- Essential Item? my bus pass - I love my new commute!

F- Favorite Color? Pink

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears

H- Hometown? Eveleth

I- Indulgence? An occasional vanilla latte

J- January or February? January, my birthday is that month

K- Kids & names? none yet

L- Life is incomplete without? family, friends, and my dog Oscar

M- Marriage Date? -----
N- Number of Siblings? 3, a twin and 2 older sisters

O- Oranges or apples? crunchy apples

P- Phobias/Fears? My fear once was being alone, but I am enjoying being single

Q- Favorite Quote? "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

R- Reason to Smile? Morning snuggles and kisses from Oscar when my alarm goes off

S- Season? Spring

T- Tag three people! Andy, Anissa and Shawna

U- Unknown fact about me: I often have dreams that come true

W- Worst habit? TV watching

Y- Your favorite food? nectarines, Mandy's peanut soup, and ice cream

Z- Zodiac? Capricorn

1 comment:

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.