Friday, November 23, 2007

London highlights



A view of the city from St. Paul's Cathedral



Inside the V&A cast room. These are plaster casts of various things, including a huge cast of Trajen's column. 


Andy & Mandy took me out for burgers and malts at the Lucky Seven


It has a very retro-type American design, and very good food.


 I've been traveling around the city and seen so much that I missed on the last trip. This evening, Mandy and I went to Chinatown and had these delicious dumplings. I've also been to the Tate Britain, the Tate Modern, St. Paul's Cathedral,  the British Museum, the V&A, and strolled around Camden, which is near Mandy and Andy's flat. We also had a Thanksgiving feast with some of Andy's classmates with turkey, stuffing and even pumpkin pie - (a feat since canned pumpkin is nearly impossible to find!) I miss Oscar, but hear he is doing fine up in the northwoods, getting spoiled I'm sure.

No comments: