Sunday, January 21, 2007

Destruction & new booties




Oscar was a naughty dog today. He's been good for so long, but he just couldn't resist. He chewed my shoelaces again. It's been months since he's done any destructive chewing, but I awoke this morning to a wet chewed off lace. I think I just need to make sure there is always a bone around for chewing, so he leaves my shoes alone.
Photo 2 shows Oscar sporting his new booties from my mom. There were 4 in the package, but they would not stay on his front paws, and the snow doesn't bother them as much, so I just left on the back booties. With a 4 on he looks a like a little clown. Even with just 2 he looks silly, but they kept the snow out of his pads and we were able to go for a longer walk today.
The third photo I took one morning this week. This is what Oscar does in the morning while I am getting ready for work. Sometimes he doesn't even get off the couch when I leave, which is probably good because it means he doesn't bark in the morning. What a tired dog!

1 comment:

Emily said...

He looks proud of his new booties.
Emily